On Thursday, Sept. 24, KAB hosted two separate Zoom calls with U.S. Senate candidates Congressman Dr. Roger Marshall and State Senator Dr. Barbara Bollier. This event was created for station general managers and owners to discuss important broadcast-related legislative issues with the candidates. Topics covered included:
- Prevention of advertising tax
- The Local Radio Freedom Act/Performance Tax
- Federal ad dollars funneled to local advertisers
- FCC rules and regulations
- COVID relief for broadcasters
Thank you to all who joined. Through these calls we help bring the most important issues affecting broadcast to the forefront.