Website Zimmer Marketing
On Air and Online
Zimmer Marketing is looking to add a Broadcast Engineer to our radio engineering team for our 6 station cluster.
You’ll have time to learn about our facilities and systems.
This career requires adaptability, enthusiasm, initiative, and a positive approach to problem solving.
Experience preferred with the following:
- SBE Certification is a plus, CPBE level preferred
- FM broadcast transmitters (both tube and solid state)
- AM broadcast transmitters (both tube and solid state)
- AM directional antenna systems
- Digital and analog STL systems
- HD Radio transmission systems
- Broadcast play-out/automation systems (Wide Orbit preferred)
- Remote broadcast equipment
- Experience with basic TCP/IP networking and IP-based digital audio systems
- Compliance of EAS standards and practices
- Compliance with rules and regulations applicable to FCC, local, state,and federal laws
- Ensure software license compliance and all software versions are up to date
- Repair and troubleshooting technical broadcast equipment and systems
- Minor coding skills are a plus
- Ability to read and understand system drawings, signal flows, and schematics
- Minimum of 3 years of Broadcast Engineering experience preferred
- Technical Degree in electronics or related field is preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to sit, stand, lift, stretch and carry up to 75 pounds, occasional work on ladders
- Position requires being on call after hours including weekends and holidays
- Work closely with General Manager and department managers to ensure station objectives are being met
- Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
- Supplemental Insurance policies available
- PTO (vacation, holidays, and sick)
- Ongoing training and support
NOTE: The job description contains basic requirements for the position and is not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with your application.
We are a community-focused broadcast and marketing group located in Joplin, Missouri. Our 6 award-winning radio stations are the most-listened-to in the Four States. Our marketing department consists of videographers, designers, copywriters, strategists, and developers who specialize in helping small businesses grow their bottom lines.
If you’re looking for a long-term career, we’d like to talk.
Learn more at https://zimmermarketing.com/
Zimmer Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com