Website KSNF-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. KSNF-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc.
For more information go to www.nexstar.tv/careers. Nexstar Media
****Nexstar is a nationwide company and many of our employees find it easy to move up in market size throughout the Nexstar company. We offer great, inexpensive health insurance, 3% matching 401K, and two weeks sick pay along with two weeks of vacation pay in your first year.
The Technical Director coordinates the efforts of all technical operators during newscasts and other live and recorded productions.
· Additional Job Description
· Coordinates the efforts of all technical operators during newscasts and other live and recorded productions
· Supervises and assigns duties to workers engaged in technical control and production of programs
· Observes pictures through monitors and directs camera/video staff concerning composition
· Edits video on Adobe Premiere
· Acts as a liaison between engineering and production departments
· Works with the news managers and producers to deliver clean, high energy newscasts
· Trains camera and CG operators on the proper operation during live broadcasts
· Switches video sources and given direction at the same time during live broadcasts
· Tests equipment to ensure proper operation
· Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
· High school diploma
· Fluency in English
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Minimum two years’ experience in news operations and production (Depending on market size)
· Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
· Proficiency with broadcast control equipment
For more information go to www.nexstar.tv/careers. Nexstar Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.nexstar.tv.