· Job Description
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
· Additional Job Description
· Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
· Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
· Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
· Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
· Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
· Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
· Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
· Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
· Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
· Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
· Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
· Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
· Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com