Accountant/Business Manager – KGKC Telemundo Kansas City
Kansas City, MO
With over 62 million Hispanics, the United States is the second largest Spanish-speaking country in the world! Telemundo is the Spanish-language home of the Super Bowl, Olympics, FIFA World Cup, and high-profile programming and news. We connect our advertising partners to the buying power of this audience, while serving and celebrating the vibrant Hispanic communities where we serve.
Telemundo Kansas City is seeking an Accountant/Business Manager to support our TV operation in Kansas City. The position is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 3 years’ experience in accrual base accounting preferably in the Broadcasting industry.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel skills
- Integrity & honesty
- Good documentation and attention to detail required
- Must have excellent analytical and communications skills
- Strong emphasis on dependability and being able to work autonomously as well as with a team.
- Be flexible in a growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Accrual Base accounting
- Reconcile bank statements
- Handle Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Calculate monthly commissions
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and other financial reports and analyses as required
- Responsibilities include ensuring integrity of the General Ledger involving payroll and fixed asset accounting, analysis of accruals, and reconciliation of numerous accounts
- Various general accounting duties involving reconciling general ledger accounts
- Month-end closings and balancing of various general ledger accounts
- On boarding and off boarding employees
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org