KAKE, the ABC affiliate in Wichita, KS, is currently seeking a professional salesperson to assist Kansas business owners in achieving their marketing objectives utilizing KAKE-TV, Me-TV Kansas and a broad suite of digital advertising solutions. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, analytical, and presentation skills.
DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
• Develop new business by developing relationships with local business owners and other influencers
• Retain and develop current customer business
• Develop consultative solutions to advertiser marketing needs utilizing broadcast and digital marketing mediums
• Assist in the development and production of advertising campaigns
• Serve as a representative of KAKE to the community
• Maintain accurate projections of revenue
• Strong communication, analytical, and presentation skills
• 2 years prior successful outside sales experience – Broadcast media or digital marketing experience is preferred
• Proficient using Microsoft Office products
• Good driving record and reliable transportation for visiting clients
• Enjoy a fast paced environment with a focus on results
Our Account Executives receive a full benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k, and paid vacation.
Interested candidates can apply to:
Lori Johnson, Business Manager
1500 N. West Street
Wichita, KS 67203
No phone calls please
Lockwood Broadcast Group and KAKE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Pre-employment drug test is required along with a background screen as allowed by federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com