Cumulus Topeka is seeking qualified applicants for the above job opening. You will work closely with program directors and the sales team to coordinate winning promotions that satisfy both the listeners and the advertisers of our six radio stations - Majic 107.7, V100, 99.3 The Eagle, 1029 Nash Icon, 1490 KTOP and 1440 KMAJ.
We need a motivated marketer to help us increase the station ratings and revenue!
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Receive supervision and direction from supervisor
• Coordinate promotions for all station events
• Schedule and attend meetings that consist of Market Manager, Sales Manager, Operations Manager, Program Directors and Account Executives to discuss promotion options for potential business and community events
• Organizes and work as assigned during the work week of Sunday - Saturday (days or nights) as necessary to accomplish goals
• Help with the creativity of designing flyers, posters, brochures, printed materials
• Be comfortable working with media, public officials and business owners
• Train and work with team members to ensure proper set-up and break-down of events
• Coordinates schedules for part-time staff
• Receive and processes promotional requests
• Set up remotes for events as assigned and needed
• Keep prize inventory organized
• Update and maintain station websites and assist with social media
• Create graphics
• Must work well with others within the programming and sales departments, being mindful that the ultimate success of the promotion department necessitates that both the sales and programming departments' objectives are met
• Candidate must be physically able to meet physical demands that include: lifting, moving, setting up, taking down, walking and stairs
Cumulus offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package including: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan with corporate matching, Supplemental Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance.
To Apply: www.Cumulus.com/careers
The ideal candidate will WOW us with their organizational skills! You must also have experience planning and executing events, handling public relations, managing social media, directing a small team and you must possess strong communications skills, both written and oral. You must also be capable of handling multiple projects, unexpected interruptions and still meet deadlines. This position also requires candidates to have use of a reliable vehicle with insurance and a good driving record.